If you are building a ramp from this site, then you will need some flat bottom.
you can make it as long our as short as you want. i like short bottom's, so i use this 8 feet one for 5 feet mini's. if you build a 4 feet that has to fit in the garage, you can even go with a 6 feet bottom. for a 6 feet i would say anything between 8 and 12 feet long, and for the vert take anything between 12 and 16. but you build it, so do whatever you like riding.
- 2 plates from 122 x 244 cm (4 by 8 feet) and 18mm (3/4 inch)
- 12 studs from 5 x 10 cm (2 by 4's) and 240 cm (8 feet) long
- some left overs from a 18mm plate, 234 x 10 cm, 2 times
- good wood screws (lots)
CAN WE BUILD IT? YES WE CAN!
- Start with the 244 cm long studs, and attach the other studs in between at about every 25 cm
- now cut the last 2 by 4 so it will fit like seen in the plan.
- You do this so the layers will have more suport, and because it now is easier to screw them
- add the scrap parts to the side, this will allow yout to place more decks next to each other to make the mini 16 or 24 wide, and you will also find it easier to attach to the other ramp parts.
- add the layers.
- do some little dance of joy
- download the template for autocad lite: here
- download the template for autocad: here
- download the template jpg screendump: here
- download the 3d max file: comming soon
- download the 3d file screendump: comming soon