This is the smallest ramp you should can do cool tricks on. don't build smaller things, and if you also want to do air tricks, than better go with the 5 or 6 feet. a good reason to build this one is because you have to place it indoor. if you really need, you can make it 8 or 12 feet wide, but as for every ramp, try to go with atleast 16 feet wide. the ramp is build in 8 feet modules.
- 1 plate from 122 x 244 cm (4 by 8 feet) and 18mm (3/4 inch)
- 2 plates from 122 x 244 cm (4 by 8 feet) and 9 mm (3/8 inch)
- about 15 studs from 5 x 10 cm (2 by 4's) and 240 cm (8 feet) long
- good wood screws (lots)
- 1 template plate
CAN WE BUILD IT? YES WE CAN!
- Start by drawing all the lines like on the plan, and also draw the curve (see template on how to) on the template.
- saw the template
- draw the template on the 18mm plate, and cut out the transitions.
- add the 112cm stud on the end of the transition.
- add a 191 cm stud on the down part of the transition.
- the first 3 studs are 10 cm shorther than the others. they are placed on the 191 long one, for the last you will have to use a bit of felt over 2 by 4 to make it fit better to the transition.
- add the other studs about every 20 to 25 cm.
- add the first layer, start at the same level as the first 2 by 4. and leave a bit after the top of the ramp.
- thats about it. add the coping, deck
, your choise of top layer and flat bottom and your ready to ride your ramp.
- yeah, nice going.
- download the template for autocad lite: here
- download the template for autocad: here
- download the template jpg screendump: here
- download the 3d max file: comming soon
- download the 3d file screendump: comming soon